sábado, 6 de marzo de 2010

Snob Bag


On thursday, Snob Bag  came to my school for giving a conference. They told us how they started blogging, the way they work, how they became so well known... It was very amusing and they looked very nice, funny and friendly.

I asked Tina how many bags does she have and she said that she has around 250  bags! that´s insane! =)



Ohhh and by the way, I finished my Balenciaga coat!!! When my beloved Helena sends me the photos, I will make a post about it.

Right now I have to go and keep designing my onexone project which consist on a cobranding between Vanessa Bruno and Bonpoint.

I´m very excited about this project, really happy with the work Paula (my mate, we work as pairs) and I are doing.

1 comentario:

Catalina dijo...

Quiero ver ya tu abrigo de Balenciaga.

Besos,

Ana

P.D.: ¿Qué pasó con lo de Vanesa Bruno? cuéntame